Send Money in Cash To Sri Lanka
The Sender (person who is abroad) goes to a RIA sub representative and deposits the money in the name of the Receiver in Sri Lanka. Then the Sender gets a 11 digit PIN Number .r
Sender informs the Receiver of the 11 digit PIN Number and the amount sent.
After receiving the PIN Number , go to the nearest MMBL Money Master Location and receive your Money within minutes.
- Receiver (Sri Lankan nationals) must have a valid Identification issued by the Government of Sri Lanka
- Foreign nationals should have a valid passport along with the valid visa copy
- The receiver must have signed the printed form.
- Receiver must have correctly provided ALL of the following information
- Name of Sender
- Name of Receiver
- Country from where the money has been sent
- Expected Amount (approx)
- PIN (11 Digit Ref-Number)
Features & Benefits
- Receive Money within minutes
- Convenience of the largest RIA sub representatives in Sri Lanka
- Convenient tracking system
- Bank account not required to carry out transactions
- No hidden charges.
- Remit cash from any destination in the world to Sri Lanka.
- A Fast, Reliable & Convenient channel.
- Our locations are open 365 days of the year.
- Remittances can be picked up in Sri Lankan Rupees from more than 2000+ sub representatives locations Island-wide